Thursday, August 5, 2010

More About Nothing.. No Days off

Here we are again..
Rapper Wale's mixtape is out. It's been out for a while, but I heard it for the first time last night during one of my many "feel good sessions." And, I must say I am really impressed!!! It goes so hard in a real relaxed, kinda sexy way. Wale is what I like to call a real lyricist; he doesn't have a gimmick, and in actuality he doesn't need one. He just flows to the beat. His music is the music you can just sit and bang your head to.. while doing absolutely nothing. And, for you smokers.. Yes, it's the ultimate blowed music..

Ladies..
You know the songs that make you smile, and feel special like that person is talking to you? Well, it's a song called, "The Ambitious Girl" it's so cleverly made.. like poetry.. It is.

For my fellas..
"Manipulation" is for you for so many reasons.. check out the mixtape, it seriously goes Hard.

                                                        ENJOY =)

0 comments: